Thursday 16 December 2010

City Photographer

City Photographer

Portrait photography in The City London by photographer Grantly Lynch

Photographer Grantly Lynch

I work in The City as a corporate photographer with over 20 years experience. My passion is capturing contemporary business portraits. If you would like to commission me or have any questions please call Grant on 07831 366136 or email

City photographer. Corporate portraits by Grantly Lynch

City photographer. Corporate portraits by Grantly Lynch

Corporate portraits by City photographer Grantly Lynch

City photographer Grantly Lynch. Corporate portraits

Photographer Grantly Lynch working in The City London

Corporate photography in The City by London photographer Grantly Lynch

City photographer Grantly Lynch

City photographer Grantly Lynch @ The London Stock Exchange

City photography by Grantly Lynch

City photographer Grantly Lynch @ The London Stock Exchange

These are only a few samples of my work as a city photographer. I am currently working on my City Photographer Portfolio which will be published this week.

© City Photographers Grantly Lynch 07831 366136


No comments: