Tuesday 4 January 2011

Corporate Photography Hampshire

This was an interesting commission for the Hampshire law firm Graeme Quar & Co. I had stumbled on their website and thought the style of photography they had previously commissioned was very similar to my work. A couple of weeks later I found Graeme on Twitter and exchanged a few tweets, which eventually led to him asking me to help out with some new corporate portraits for their website revamp.

Graeme was a great subject to photograph as he gave me the freedom to shoot creatively and was open to suggestions throughout the commission. As a corporate photographer I tend to like to photograph people in a natural way and let office life continue with me observing and capturing moments as they happen.

Location- Business solicitors in Hampshire Graeme Quar & Co

Commercial Photographer Hampshire © Grantly Lynch 07831 366136 or email

No comments: